These are the terms and conditions of use for www.clovatel.com (Terms) and all affiliated websites owned and operated by iOneSoft Solutions Pte Ltd. (we, us, and our), including all subdomains, subdirectories, mobile sites, and mobile applications (collectively, the Site). We are a limited company, registered in Singapore and Sri Lanka, and our registered office is at Singapore 59 Ubi Ave 1, Biz Link Centre, 06-11 Singapore, 408 938.
Your use of the Site will be subject to these Terms and by using the Site you agree to be bound by them.
Feedback and Information
Please submit any feedback you have about these Terms or any questions concerning the Site by email to email@example.com
Access to the site
It is your responsibility to ensure your equipment (computer, laptop, netbook, tablet, or other mobile device) meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the Site and is compatible with the Site.
You must ensure that any registration details you provide are accurate. If you choose, or you are provided with, a log-on ID (such as a username and password or other identifiers) as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and must not reveal it to anyone else. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your log-on ID and must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or other security breach of which you become aware. We reserve the right to disable any log-on ID, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms or if any details you provide to register as a user prove to be false.
You must be at least the age of majority or older in your jurisdiction of residence to use the Clovatel Platform. If you live in a country or area that limits the use of the Clovatel Platform because of your age or restricts the ability to enter contracts such as this one due to age, you must abide by such age limits and you must not use the Clovatel Platform or Clovatel Services, or only do so with your parent or legal guardian’s permission. Please have your parent or legal guardian read these terms with you. If you are a parent or legal guardian, and you allow your child or dependant to use these Clovatel Services, then these terms apply to you, and you are responsible for your child’s or dependant's activity on the services.
Accounts, passwords, and security
You do not need an account to access the Site, but you may need an account to use certain functionality on our Site.
Each individual may only have one account on our Site (whether this is your account, or part of a shared account type, like a company account). Your account is non-transferrable and may not be sold, accessed by, combined, or otherwise shared with anyone else.
We may immediately terminate your account if we determine that you have breached any part of these Terms, including:
- allowing any third party to access or use your account.
- committing fraud or falsifying information in connection with your use of our Site or in connection with your account on our Site.
If we or you terminate your account, then we may, without limitation:
- cancel any pending, current, or future promotional account credits and any unredeemed vouchers in your account.
- disallow or prevent you from joining under a new account unless we formally invite you to do so.
We reserve the right to hold you liable for any damages caused by your conduct, to pursue legal action through relevant local and national law enforcement authorities, and to notify your internet service provider of any fraudulent activity we associate with you or your use of our Site.
What you are allowed to do
Unless you are a Partner (a selected third-party provider of goods and services, who offers their goods and services for sale on the Site), you may only use the Site for non-commercial use and only under these Terms. You may retrieve and display content from the Site on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages, and, subject to the next section, store such pages in electronic form. Additional terms may also apply to certain features, parts, or content of the Site and, where they apply, will be displayed on-screen or accessible via a link.
We are not responsible for any access to or use of Your Data by third-party providers or their products or services, or for the security or privacy practices of any third-party provider or its products or services. You are solely responsible for your decision to permit any third-party provider or third-party product or service to use Your Data. It is your responsibility to carefully review the agreement between you and the third-party provider, as provided by the applicable third-party provider. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (WHETHER SUPPORT, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, OR OTHERWISE) OR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OR VENDORS.
Your promises to us
Use only our authorized App, on the right device: You may only access the Clovatel Services using authorized means. It is your responsibility to check to ensure you download the correct App for your device. Clovatel is not liable if you do not have a compatible mobile device or if you download the wrong version of the App for your mobile device. Clovatel reserves the right to terminate the Clovatel Services and the use of the Site if you are using the Site with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
Comply with the law and these terms, and use the Site appropriately: You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations), in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our affiliates.
By using the Site, you agree that:
- You will only use the Site for your sole, personal use (unless you are a Partner) and will not resell it to a third party.
- You will not authorize others to use your account (except as permitted as part of a family account).
- You will not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or legal entity.
- You will not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization.
- You will not use the Site for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes.
- You will not use the Site to cause nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience.
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network.
- You will not try to harm the Site in any way whatsoever.
- You will not copy or distribute the App or other Clovatel content without written permission from Clovatel.
- You will keep your account password (or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Site) secure and confidential.
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request.
- You will only use our Site through an internet connection you are authorized to use.
- You are aware that when Clovatel Services may require receiving or sending messages by SMS (if available in your jurisdiction), standard messaging charges (if any) will apply.
- You will not use the Site with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
- You will comply with all applicable laws including, secondary legislation of the area in which you are present while using the Site.
Clovatel reserves the right to immediately terminate the Clovatel Services and the use of the Site if you do not comply with any of the above rules.
What you are not allowed to do
Except to the extent expressly set out in these Terms, you are not allowed to:
- 'scrape' content or store content of the Site on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all the content of the Site.
- remove or change any content of the Site or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Site or the servers on which it is hosted; or
- create links to the Site from any other website or "frame" or "mirror" the Site on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device (this does not include Partners implementing the Clovatel Widget, as defined in our Partner Terms), without our prior written consent, although you may link from a website that is operated by you, provided the link is not misleading or deceptive and fairly indicates its destination, you do not imply that we endorse you, your website, or any products or services you offer; you link to (and do not frame or replicate) the home page of the Site and the linked website does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
- reverse engineer or access the Site to:
- design or build a competitive product or service,
- design or build a product using similar ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Site, or
- copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Site.
- launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Site.
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute, or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Site in any way.
- modify or make derivative works based on the Site.
- send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages of any kind in violation of applicable laws.
- send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or anything which would violate third-party privacy rights.
- send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents, or programs.
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Site, the Site, or the data contained therein; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the Site, or its related systems or networks.
Clovatel.com will have the right to fully investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above laws. Clovatel may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that Clovatel has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site or to review or edit any content on the Site, but has the right to do so to operate the Site, to ensure your compliance with these Terms (or any other terms between you and Clovatel), or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. Clovatel reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any content that Clovatel, at its sole discretion, considers violating these Terms of Service or otherwise harmful to the Clovatel Services.
If you breach any part of these Terms, all your rights under these Terms will terminate immediately
The Site may, from time to time, allow you to upload user-generated content and may also allow you to communicate that content, either to selected recipients or in public areas, such as review sections (collectively User Content Areas).
We do not control the material submitted to User Content Areas (collectively User Submissions), nor are User Content Areas actively moderated. You are solely responsible for the content of your User Submissions as submitted by you and acknowledge that all User Submissions express the views of their respective authors, and not our views.
If you participate in any User Content Areas, you must keep all User Submissions relevant to the purpose of the User Content Area and the nature of any topic.
User Submissions must not:
- contain, transmit, distribute, link to or otherwise make available, or advertise or promote any content that infringes any intellectual property rights or data protection, privacy, or other rights of any other person, is defamatory or in breach of any contractual duty or any obligation of confidence, is obscene, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing, inciteful of violence or hatred, blasphemous, discriminatory (on any ground), liable to cause anxiety, alarm or embarrassment, knowingly false or misleading, or that does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations or is otherwise objectionable ("Prohibited Content");
- impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your relationship with any person or entity.
- contain, transmit, or distribute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, marketing, or promotional material (including paid or otherwise sponsored reviews if the payment or sponsorship is undisclosed in the material) or other forms of solicitation (spam); or
- transmit or distribute any virus and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive elements.
You agree that by submitting content, feedback, or other information to Clovatel, including any User Submission, you grant us and our affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Submission (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology, and you waive any moral rights you may have in, or to be identified as the author, of such User Submission.
Whilst we do not pre-screen User Submissions, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to delete, edit or modify any User Submission submitted by you and/or to close any topic, at any time without notice to you.
Complaints about the content of any User Submission must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must contain details of the specific User Submission giving rise to the complaint.
We may change the format and content of the Site from time to time. You agree that your use of the Site is on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and at your sole risk.
Whilst we try to make sure that all information contained on the Site (other than any user-generated content) is correct, it is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed. You should check with us or the relevant information source before acting on any such information.
Except to the extent provided in our Terms of Service we make or give no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, correctness, reliability, integrity, quality, fitness for purpose, or originality of any content of the Site and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all implied warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind are hereby excluded and we accept no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of you or anyone else using the Site or relying on any of its content.
While we try to keep the Site safe and secure, we cannot and do not guarantee that any content of the Site will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminated or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of the content.
We may, from time to time and without notice, restrict access to certain features, parts, or content of the Site, or the entire Site, to users who have registered with us.
We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free operability of the Site. There may be times when certain features, parts, or content of the Site, or the entire Site, become unavailable (whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis) or are modified, suspended, or withdrawn by us, in our sole discretion, without notice to you. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension, or withdrawal of the Site, or any features, parts, or content of the Site.
Governing law, dispute resolution
Clovatel is based in Singapore, where it administers and operates the www.clovatel.com site Other Clovatel sites and applications may be administered and operated from other locations around the world. Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products, or services discussed, referenced, provided, or offered through or on the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use in other countries. Clovatel may, in its sole discretion, limit the use of any feature, product, or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product, or service made on the Site is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from outside Singapore, you acknowledge you have chosen to do so independently and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
No refunds are issued on termination of a subscription or service or Clovatel terminates service.
Payment and Cancellation
Where we offer you a free trial of Clovatel such free trial will continue for the free trial offer period as indicated on the Website. Free trial subscriptions are only available to new subscribers of Clovatel and for the limited periods as set out on the Website. Previous subscribers or those subscribers who have already benefited from a free trial subscription to Clovatel do not qualify for a further free trial period.
If you do not want to continue your subscription after your free trial comes to an end, you must cancel your free trial through your Clovatel account or by contacting us at least 24 hours before your free trial period ends by submitting a cancellation request to us via our support email address at email@example.com Clovatel can change the membership subscription rates and period at any time. If the membership subscription rate changes after you subscribe, we will notify you and allow you to cancel.
If you wish to cancel your Clovatel subscription (including subscriptions for services) at any time, you must cancel your subscription under your Clovatel account on the Clovatel platform or Website. You will not be entitled to prorate your usage, nor will you be entitled to any refund for any payments to Clovatel.
A Clovatel user is responsible for paying all sums due to Clovatel in connection with their monthly subscription under these Terms. The first fee payable under these Terms is due when the user account is set up and payment of the fee is a condition of access. Thereafter, your account will be charged up to the subscription fee plus applicable tax and any accumulated charges for any past period (collectively, “Fees”). Failure by the Clovatel user to use any of the services available through the service provided by Clovatel does not relieve the Clovatel user of their payment obligations under these Terms.
Payment details shall be collected by us through our secure financial data collection mechanism. You acknowledge and agree that we hold data relating to the transaction in Air-Wallex payment system, used to purchase the products or services together with details on when payment is due. You further acknowledge and agree that payments are due regularly under the payment terms for the specific service purchased (unless the subscription is cancelled under these Terms) and therefore authorize the automatic payment collection terms applicable to that specific service (e.g., on a monthly/annual basis and for a specific amount). If for whatever reason, we are unable to process your monthly/annual subscription payment, we may in our sole discretion, charge you a lesser amount to “pause” your account and retain your information as we attempt to contact you for updated payment information.
IF YOU ARE A CLOVATEL USER WITH A MONTHLY OR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION AND YOU HAVE PROVIDED US WITH A VALID CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD NUMBER OR AN ALTERNATE PAYMENT METHOD, EACH PAYMENT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY PROCESSED AT THE TIME OF YOUR DESIGNATED PAYMENT DATE (MONTHLY OR ANNUALLY) AND WILL BE BILLED TO THE PAYMENT METHOD YOU PROVIDED TO US AT THE TIME OF YOUR ENROLLMENT. AS NOTED ABOVE, IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS, WE MAY CHARGE YOU A LESSER AMOUNT TO PAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT. IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO CLOVATEL, YOU MAY DO SO THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT DASHBOARD OR BY EMAILING Info@ionesoftsolutions.com AT LEAST TEN (10) DAYS BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR NEXT SUBSCRIPTION MONTH.
Clovatel reserves the right to immediately terminate a user’s account and/or service for any unpaid (in whole or part) period of the subscription (with or without notice). Termination of service in no way relieves or excuses the user from any obligation to pay outstanding charges or expenses. In the event Clovatel starts collection processes of any type, you will be liable for all collection costs, including legal fees and expenses, as provided herein. No refunds are issued on termination of a subscription or service.
In addition to any fees, Clovatel may also charge applicable value-added or other tax.
Changes to agreements
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of the Agreement, including the Privacy Statement or Data Processing Addendum by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website following the posting of any changes to the Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
These Terms are the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Clovatel Products and any other subject matter covered by these Terms and supersede all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals, and representations between you and us concerning the Clovatel Products or any other subject matter covered by these Terms. No provision of any purchase order or other business form employed by you will supersede or supplement the terms and conditions of these Terms, and any such document relating to these Terms will be for administrative purposes only and will have no legal effect.
We encourage our customers to contact us with questions or comments about our products and services. Please feel free to do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org